Terms and Conditions
- Our slogan always runs: To work together, to succeed together. HIZOON is concerned with promoting and marketing training courses as well as the relevant products and services of information technology.
- In this page you can find the conditions of use of (“Terms” or “Agreement”).
- By entering this website, using it, purchasing Starter Kit or submitting an application for subscription in HIZOON invitation program, you agree to abide, without conditions or restrictions, by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree on any of the terms or conditions listed herein, please do not enter this website, use it or apply for subscription in HIZOON invitation program.
- HIZOON reserves the right to change/amend the terms and conditions by updating the content of this page as it deems appropriate. You have to abide by any change/amendment of this page which you should visit periodically to check the terms and conditions.
Use of the material
- HIZOON contents, logos, trademarks, trade name, CDs, Starter Kit, training courses, products, services, links, marketing materials and the components including brochures, catalogues, audio and video sales material (in any manner or format) will be referred to hereunder as “Material”.
- “Material” is protected hereby the rights of publishing and compiling under the international law. It is possessed and controlled by HIZOON or any third party to which HIZOON grants a license to use its “Material”. The unauthorized use of “Material” is a breach of the rights of property, publishing, compiling, distributing, trademark and other laws. All notices of the rights of property, publishing, compiling, distributing and the property related to the original “Material” on making copies.
- You are not allowed to sell, change, copy, display, show publicly, distribute or use “Material” in any whatever way for any public or commercial purpose.
- It is prohibited to use “Material” on any other website or computer network environment for any purpose without obtaining a direct written permission from HIZOON.
- HIZOON may allow you to display and download one copy of “Material”- if it was technically possible – for your personal use only.
- The commercial use of “Material” is not allowed without a direct written permission from HIZOON. “Material” may contain certain programs, products or services that may require special or certain rules to be applied before use. These rules are written on “Material” as “a legal notice”. They are also implied in this agreement.
- “Material” may contain errors of inaccuracy or typing. HIZOON claims no responsibility over accuracy, credibility, integration, advancement or consequential use of “Material”. Any use of “Material” is the responsibility of the user himself.
- “Material” is subject to change/amendment periodically. HIZOON is not obliged to provide the user with a prior notice of change/amendment.
- HIZOON is not liable for any “Material” provided by a third party.
- HIZOON does not guarantee that “Material” may run without errors or its servers are free of viruses or any other harmful product. If your use of “Material” results in the need for repairing or replacing your computers or data, HIZOON is not liable for the charges of that.
- HIZOON provides for “Material” as it is without change or any kind of guarantees on its part. To the extent as the law permits, HIZOON and its agents deny their liability for any guarantees including meeting the specification required in the market or violating the property rights or the rights of the third party and keeping the convenience for a certain purpose. HIZOON and its representatives shall provide no guarantees for accuracy, credibility, integration or advancement of “Material”.
Deny of liability for certain damage:
- HIZOON, representatives or any third party mentioned in “Material” are irresponsible for any case of whatever damage (including, but not limited to, resulting or following damage or loss in profits or the damage of losing data or breakdown) due to use of “Material”.
Information provided by the user:
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your personal subscription as the user subscription can not be transferred without a direct written permission from HIZOON.
- If you ever suspect an unauthorized use of your subscription, inform HIZOON immediately on info@HIZOON.com.
- You must agree to clear HIZOON of any compensation for the loss or damage due to your own use or the assumed use of your own subscription or the identity of the user on the internet. You also admit cooperation with HIZOON in defending itself against any claims of your own use or the assumed use of your own subscription or your identity on the internet.
- HIZOON does not admit, support, represent or guarantee credibility, accuracy or possibility of taking for true any information sent by any other users or ratify any opinions of users. In addition, you admit any material sent by other users is your own responsibility.
- HIZOON does not check the user messages in advance and it is not liable for checking or watching material sent by users. When a user notifies HIZOON of messages, he claims that they violate any of the agreement terms. Then HIZOON shall investigate this claim and determine willingly and fairly whether it will remove these messages by itself or request their removal.
- No liability is laid on HIZOON towards users with respect to the performance of these activities or lack of it. HIZOON reserves the right of dismissing users and preventing them from accessing “Material” again on breaching the agreement or the law. HIZOON also has the right to remove these unethical, illegal or chaotic messages at any time without prior notice.
- In addition, you must admit the agreement on the idea that your correspondences about “Material” are public messages, not personal. Hence, others can read them without requesting your permission.
- Always be cautious on giving information about yourself or children in “Material”.
- HIZOON does not watch or admit the contents.
Links referring to other websites:
- “Material” contains links to websites of third party. These links are secured as a means of leisure. However, this is not considered approval from HIZOON of the contents of third party websites. HIZOON is not liable for third party websites to which it is linked.
- All programs downloadable from “Material” are protected under the rights of pressing, compiling and publishing and may be also protected under other rights. Use of such programs is governed by the terms of the agreement of programs licensing or “legal notice” attached to these programs “licensing agreement”.
- According to the previous clause, any content of “Material” can not be interpreted as an admission of any licensing under the rights of intellectual property for HIZOON or any third party whether in implication or conclusion or the like.
Borders of Liability:
- Your use of “Material” is your own responsibility. If you have an objection to any of “Material” contents, terms and conditions or HIZOON policy and procedure, you have nothing to do but to stop using “Material”.
- HIZOON is not liable under any conditions for any user due to his use of “Material”. This liability has to be applied so that the compensation for any and all damage which include, but not limited to, direct, indirect, casual, resulting and warning damage resulting from any use of “Material” including also any damage incurred by third party.
Compensation for damage:
- You must agree on indemnity of HIZOON and holding harmless offices, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, judicial case or demand which include, but not limited to, legal and accounting reasonable fees claimed or resulting from your use of “Material” or your breach of the terms of this agreement. HIZOON should notify you without delaying of this claim, case or procedure and help you on your own expense in refuting any claim, case or procedure.
Control of Export:
- As some countries control exporting the products and information, you must agree on compliance by these restrictions and non-export or re-export of “Material” to country or person banned by laws of export control. By downloading “Material”, you admit you are not in a country to where the export of “Material” is banned. You bear the responsibility of complying by the laws of the local judicial authority with respect to importing, exporting or re-exporting “Material”.
- HIZOON shall have a right to use details you get including your IP address, your name, postal address and use of “Material” for the purposes of its in-door business and marketing. It may also disclose these details to third party for the same purposes.
Deny of liability for deliberate sabotage:
- HIZOON does not accept any sabotage of property and use of any drawings violating the law or encouraging any other kind of deliberate sabotage of property. HIZOON is not liable for any decision you may make. Therefore, do not take any action that may lead your detention or get you into trouble.
- HIZOON does not claim that “Material” is convenient for any purpose or any definite public or it can be downloaded outside the country selected for hosting the website.
- Accessing materials (including the programs) may be legally denied by definite people in selected countries. If you accessed “Material” outside the selected country, you do that on your own responsibility and bear the responsibility of complying by the rules of judicial authority in your own country.
- HIZOON headquarter is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia govern all legal matters which result from the use of “Material” or relevant to it. Accordingly, to the extent as the law permits, you admit your final concession of any current or future objection to sue any case in Saudi law courts or objection to the incompetence of Saudi court to investigate the case.
- If the agreement contains any text nullified by any court of a competent judicial authority, the effect of the nullification of this text is not extended to the correctness of the remaining texts which should remain effective and binding.
- The concession of any term of this agreement is not considered a permanent concession of this term or the other terms.
- Except for what is publicly stimulated in “legal notice” for “Material”, this agreement constitutes a complete agreement between HIZOON and you with respect to use of “Material”.
- Any change/amendment of this agreement should be in writing and signed by a representative authorized by HIZOON.
Policy & Procedure:
- HIZOON does not encourage purchasing Starter Kit for the purpose of subscription in HIZOON invitation program and ban purchasing more than one Starter Kit for each subscriber. Subscription in HIZOON invitation program can be either as (a) independent representative or (b) independent agent who are referred to as “Subscriber” hereunder.
- Subscriber announces that he/she understands the invitation program and commission plan and that no claim or pledge not mentioned in this agreement can be counted.
- Subscriber is not entitled to give any pledges other than those mentioned in the agreement or “Material”.
- If someone took for true any pledge not mentioned in the agreement or “Material” provided by a subscriber who fails in fulfilling this pledge, he should ask the subscriber himself, not HIZOON, to fulfill pledge.
- No subscriber has a right to impose any whatever obligations on HIZOON. Only this agreement determines the contractual relationship between subscriber and HIZOON. Subscriber is not considered an agent, an employee or legal representative of HIZOON or its suppliers of products.
- Subscriber alone is responsible for his personal business taxes and/or any other taxes needed to be paid due to his business activities with HIZOON.
- Subscriber agrees to comply by any national or federal laws, regulations or system or those of the state, province or country or any laws relevant to this agreement.
- Subscriber admits the right of HIZOON to make a change in commission plan, ratios, prices, costs applied to all subscribers periodically in a general notice. Subscriber pledges to abide by these changes if he wanted to go ahead with invitation program.
- HIZOON shall consider this notice received and read by subscriber in the day of advertising it on www.hizoon.com. Subscriber is responsible for following any changes made in this manner.
- This agreement is valid for only one calendar year effective from the date of HIZOON reception of this form with approval of it. If HIZOON did not notify subscriber within three working days that this form was rejected, it can be deemed accepted effective from expiry date of the said three days.
- The agreement shall be renewed annually upon subscriber’s request.
- Any renewal of the agreement stipulates keeping his original rank in the tree genealogy of HIZOON.
- Subscriber apprehends that he is prohibited to undertake “Joining invitation”, “Promotional Invitation for another company” and “Involving people” and that that the result will be imposing penalties, immediate suspension or even termination of this agreement.
- “Joining invitation” means joining a relative subscriber, any person or entity to a different rank from his current one.
- “Promotional Invitation for another company” means joining a relative subscriber, any person or entity to an invitation program of another company.
- “Involving people” means that a relative subscriber, any person or entity obtains a rank other than that of the original genealogy.
- The relative person or entity means any member of the subscriber’s family (for instance, spouse, son, daughter or parent) or any corporation, partnership, company LTD, a group of establishments or any other legal entity under dominated by the subscriber.
- Although the system permits the subscribers to invite others to join HIZOON invitation program, the mere invitation does not ensure them to obtain profits. Commissions or bonuses are just paid on the actual sale of Starter Kit and/or other products the subscriber promoted or marketed. Subscribers shall not guarantee commissions or estimate expenses to prospects.
- Subscriber knows that commissions or bonuses will be determined according to his activity.
- To maintain the fairness of HIZOON sales system if the subscriber wants to sell his rank or concede it, first he has to offer it for sale or concede it in writing it for the top upline. If the top upline does not like to purchase this rank, the subscriber who likes to sell or concede his rank has a right to sell it to someone else in the same terms and conditions offered to top upline.
- Rank, like any other business or assets owned by the subscriber, is inherited as per the terms of his own will. If there is no will, it will be transferred to the heirs under the applicable laws of inheritance. As for the subscribers whose rank is owned by a company (or any other legal entity), no change will occur in the possession status of rank upon the death of the owner of the company or the like.
- The possession of the company will change by transferring its possession to the heirs. However, HIZOON will retain ownership right to the rank.
- All information of registration submitted by the subscriber to HIZOON must be accurate and complete.
- The subscriber should update information of registration in the event of any changes.
- The customer must pay annually to purchase Starter Kit in advance. He can not obtain refund after three days of purchasing date.
- If purchasing is cancelled within three days of purchasing date, the customer shall have a right to obtain refund with the deduction of US$10 (or equivalent in the local currency) as administration fee in case of non-activation of his subscription. However, if his subscription is activated, he shall not have a right to demand refund.
- The customer shall not obtain any refund for the websites that have been removed due to the violation of the agreement.
- The subscriber should not send “undesirable mail” to promote his own business.
- The subscriber himself can terminate the agreement himself by sending a written notice at anytime for any reason.
- If the subscriber terminated the agreement, he would not be permitted to join as a subscriber again before six months.
- If the subscriber joined HIZOON back again with the violation of the policy, his subscription would be terminated and he would not be allowed for commissions or bonuses.
- If the subscriber breaches any of the clauses of this agreement, violates any law or system or takes part in any illegal, deluding or false commercial business including for instance without limitation the following:
- Sending sexual speech or pictures.
- Sending enticing advertisements or opportunities of work.
- Sending or moving series of messages, pyramid sketches, referendums or competitions.
- Assuming a name of a person or an entity or forging or omitting things attributed to the author or
- the legal notice or any other notice, descriptions or names signifying the property of the source programs
- or any other material in the sent file.
- Deliberate or undeliberate violation of any domestic, general or international law
- applicable during using or accessing “Material”.
- Sending or moving any information containing virus or any entity harmful to operate a computer of someone else.
- Restricting or preventing any other user of using or benefiting from “Material”.
- Breaking the restriction in any way.
- Collecting or saving information of others including e-mail addresses.
- Providing false information.
- Making agreements with prospective subscribers that can not be complied by without their approval.
- In case of the occurrence of any of these violations, HIZOON shall have a right to stop the subscriber. This includes freezing commission or bonus cheques during the investigation of law violation claim. The customer has to be notified of the claimed violation by e-mail, fax, or any other fast means of communication and granted a seven day grace from the sending date to respond in writing (since the verbal reply will not be counted) on any violation (s). If there was no written reply, HIZOON will take these claims for true. (Subscribers should ensure that HIZOON received the reply with the supported documents, if any, within seven days). After the investigation is finished if it turns out that the subscriber should be subject to penalty, HIZOON shall have a right to set the date of implementing the penalty.
- The value of commission or bonus cheques that have been frozen shall not be paid, if any, from the date of termination.
- Commission or bonus cheques shall be considered cash compensations to pay for a part of the damage suffered by HIZOON due to the act of violation.
- The subscriber can demand appealing any decision of imposing a penalty and submit any additional materials relevant to the question within
- seven days after receiving the notice of implementing the penalty, HIZOON shall notify the subscriber of the final decision.
English version of this agreement, which HIZOON has a right to change/amend, is the official version which predominates in documentation the versions prepared in other language(s) as it is a reference easily accessed by some customers.